The Hundred Club
On arrival head inside the Radcliffe Road Stand, then take the lift or stairs up to level 2 and you’ll find the Hundred Club within the Sobers Hall.
One of our friendly members of staff will check you in and hand you your drink voucher. They will also and point you in the direction of where your match seats are located. If at any point you’re unsure of where to head kindly speak to one of our friendly stewards or volunteers.
The Sobers Hall will be open for the duration of your visit to Trent Bridge, so please feel free to make use of the facilities here at your leisure where you will find plenty of activities to keep you entertained when you’re not enthralled in the explosive events on the field, as well as an exclusive bar serving a variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and snacks. Keep an eye out for player visits and interviews in the Sobers Hall during the course of the day.
A reminder of your package benefits:
- Premium seating in the middle tier of the Radcliffe Road Stand (level 3 of the Radcliffe Road Stand)
- Entry into the Sobers Hall chill-out space before and during the match (level 2 of the Radcliffe Road Stand)
- One free drink for every member of your party
- Player visits & autograph sessions
- Live coverage broadcast on tv’s within the area
- Activities for all: including gaming station, photograph opportunities & kids’ cricket activities
- Branded goodies for kids
Book this package via directly https://tickets.thehundred.com/