The rules are simple.
- It's 100 balls per innings, meaning every ball will be crucial.
- Whoever scores the most runs wins.
- The fielding side change ends after 10 balls.
- Bowlers deliver either five or 10 consecutive balls. The captain decides.
- Each bowler can deliver a maximum of 20 balls per game.
- Each bowling side gets a strategic timeout of up to two and a half minutes. The coach can walk out to the middle of the ground and discuss tactics with their players during the timeout.
- A 25-ball powerplay is given to each team.
- The powerplay is the first 25 balls of the innings.
- Two fielders are allowed outside of the initial 30-yard circle during the powerplay.